Benefits of Owning A Spring Touch
1. Recurring RevenueUnlike businesses that are a one-time sale, Spring Touch is based on a model of recurring revenue. The majority of lawn, pest, and sprinkler customers receive yearlong programs that continue year after year. Because of this model, you will, hopefully, begin each year with the majority of last year's customers and revenue. Imagine not having to start your business from zero each year!
2. Reduced Exposure to RecessionWhen recessions hit our economy, consumers tend to cut back on large purchases and vacations and instead invest in their homes and properties. Because typical lawn, pest, and sprinkler services are relatively lower in cost, customers tend to keep those services in their budget.
3. No Storefront NeededMany franchises require expensive build outs or prime locations to attract business. Because Spring Touch is a service business and we go to the customer, franchises are able to be operated out of the home or small commercial properties. By not having to spend substantial money on build outs or rent, you can quickly improve your bottom line.
4. First Year Marketing, Call Center, & Accounting Service IncludedWe know exactly what it takes to run a business because that’s what we’ve been doing for 45 years. We have identified some of the hardest challenges that new business owners face in their first year and have developed a support system that helps those challenges. During your first year as a franchisee, you will receive:
- First year of strategic marketing included: We don’t just “market”, we give customers all the information they need to make an Instant Purchase. With the systems we have in place, you can watch your business grow without having to give an “old fashioned” estimate.
- Don’t miss a customers call! During your first year, customer’s call will be directed to our corporate call center. This allows you to focus on growing your business and providing great customer support, without having to constantly stop and answer the phone.
- Professional Account Services: Start your business out on the right foot by incorporating good financial practices from the very beginning! Whether you are familiar with a P&L or it’s your first time owning a business, partnering with a professional accountant will get you started right!
- Goal Setting & Founder Mentoring: We know starting a business can be intimidating! It’s a big endeavor and you can have a lot of questions along the journey. As a franchisee, we are committed to helping you identify and make an actionable plan to reach your business goals. Our founders are passionate about mentoring our franchisee’s and helping and encouraging you along the way. We don’t see franchisee’s are a number in our system, but truly as part of our Spring Touch family.